Grady Health System - Review about Cosmetic Surgery from Snellville, Georgia

Grady Health System botched a body lift and refuse to fix it.On top of that the head surgeon Dr.

Fang agrees with me having large dog ears on both left and right side of stomach as well as the left butt cheek being bigger than the right but says its at no fault of there's therefore they will not fix or refund. I've never had any buttocks augmentation before. I now have severe pain in my left butt cheek and left side of my stomach with also and indentation on the left of my stomach. I've taken more than one month of vacation time due this surgery that I can't get back to recoup plus follow up visits just for all of them to be ingnored by Dr.

Brady, Dr. Fang, Grady billing department, Lisa Turman and other staff members. I prepaid for the suggery and also follow up visits but to date they've billed four consultation/evaluation should only be billed once. My insurance company is constantly being billed and paying because they are using fraudulent codes, ice gotten collection letters for 8050 and they trying to bill my insurance company over 148k in charges with most denied but some paid.

Ive paid approximately 7000.00 out of pocket in cash and I have the receipt.I was provided a letter paid in full but continue to be charged with no real follow up because they see me but never address my pain, swelling or the infection that I got from the surgery.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cosmetic Surgery
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #707903 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grady Health System? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29, 2015 #1055431

Grady has never acknowledge the infection that caused a long black scar that covers almost my entire stomach from left to right. I met with Dr. Robert Fang who acknowledged the lopsided buttocks cheeks and terribly dog ears but says its at no fault of theirs and claims it was like that before although I've never had any augmentation to my buttocks previous and then he also stated that he will not fix the dog ears because he doesn't know if he'll do a good job. Fang also started that I never requested a body lift not did I pay for one although my receipts even show the augmentation on it. Also to date my insurance has not received reimbursement for the fraudulent insurance charges that were incorrectly coded so they can collect money for a plastic surgery procedure. No one has ever contacted me from Grady Hospital even after I tweeted them with my concerns. Stay clear of Grady from any surgical procedures.

0 0 Reply

Oct 01, 2015 #1041722

That's awful that they left you like that. It's clear they messed you up bad. I was going to get a tummy tuck there but after your review they won't get my money. Report them to the board.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Grady Health System. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Grady Health System.
Filing a new complaint about